Full-time | Remote
Pony is a design studio, with its core team based in London. We work with startups, growing scale-ups, and established brands to help them design their perfect visual identity.
We're looking for an experienced designer to join our growing team. If you're a creative problem-solver who gets excited about leading and executing outstanding design and branding projects, please keep on reading.
• Expertise in visual design fundamentals and visual storytelling;
• Strong UI skills - you should have experience with user interface design and have a proven track record of designing digital products and brands;
• Willingness to lead the creative output of a project through each stage - from concepts and exploration to the final hand-off;
• A self-driven person with a bias for action who wants to get stuff done. We're looking for a team player who likes to get involved and take ownership. We don’t like to micro-manage.
• Enjoying working in a small, distributed team
• Feeling comfortable with meeting with clients (currently online only) and working in a cross-functional team
• Expert in Figma; experience with InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• Location - up to 4 hours time difference from the UK
• Building disruptive digital brands, websites, and products from an idea stage to ready-for-the-market product;
• Creating engaging design pieces with a strong strategic foundation;
• You will be involved in both - our product design and branding projects, collaborating with our external partners, and sometimes leading the direction of a project;
• Participating and sometimes leading design workshops and ideation sessions with clients
• Coordinating design delivery across the project with multiple stakeholders.
The role is suitable for a person with strong visual skills who has a passion for branding and UI design. You should have a few years of experience in the industry and be interested in developing your skills even further.
Since this is a remote role, we're looking for a natural self-starter who's willing to take on a challenge and deliver outstanding creative work. One of our core values is we don't settle for mediocre work, so we're looking for someone who gets excited about pushing boundaries, experimenting, and learning.
Deep product thinking and natural curiosity about how to engage users is a huge plus, though this is not a UX role.
✅ The opportunity to work on world-class innovative products and have your work featured and recognised in the industry. Some of our clients have been backed by Y Combinator, Techstars, and other leading accelerators and investors.
✅ Competitive salary
✅ Work from wherever you want (even after the pandemic)
✅ Flexible working hours
✅ Budget for training and professional upgrade
✅ MacBook Pro and the best design tools you’ll need
✅ Desk at a co-working space in your local area, if you wish
You might have seen our work on: