Emeric Ernoult is the co-founder and CEO of Agorapulse, a social media management tool aiming to be in the Top 3 social media SaaS products in the world for SMBs.
He’s been through 12 years of failure, according to his words until he and his co-founder Ben finally founded Agorapusle in 2012. As he says, he’s “a dinosaur of SaaS”.
Emeric likes to talk straight, he’s French after all, he doesn’t believe in quick wins and he has learned how to manage a company.
In this interview, you’ll learn:
– Why, in SaaS, you have to be aiming to be the tool that someone needs on a daily basis to do their job;
– What’s the basis of a strong experimentation culture
– What they learned from A/B testing Facebook ads
– Where and how he would spend $1,000 on social media advertising
– Why having a simple pricing page would convert much better than “trying to reinvent the wheel” with fancy UX tweaks
– Why he didn’t inject money in the product, after raising a healthy VC funding round in 2019
Check out the rest of the episodes: